I was editing my page and the menu that I used to have, disappeared! Help

Juanita Pardo April 26, 2022

Before everything that I had on Heading 2 came up on a menu on the beginning of the page. Now it has disappeared, help! how do I get it back? 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

@Juanita Pardo  

• Were you editing a page when suddenly you lost everything?
  • Did you save it but then noticed you lost your changes?

What happened exactly?

Also can you take a screenshot hide any confidential information then post it here?

Best,

Fadoua

Hello fadoua,

Tks for answering. I was editing and it seems I did something (I really don't know what) and I save the changes and then the Menu that I had at the beginning of the page disappeared. Every Headline # 2 would show up at the start of the page, every time I clicked publish.

Like G subramanyam likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

Look at the page history and try to go to a previous version @Juanita Pardo 

Fadoua you are the best! thank you it worked!

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2022

@Juanita Pardo Please don't forget to accept my answer

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2022

Thank you @Juanita Pardo !

1 vote
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2022

Hi @Juanita Pardo , welcome to the Atlassian community.

May we know what are the menu options you see in edit mode vs post edit mode?

Here's my confluence screenshots for your reference which is the behavior of the tool:

SS 1: in edit mode

edit menu.jpg

SS 2: post edit menu

Post edit menu.png

HEllo,

At first i used the Handbook template, that way I can see the menu on the top of the page. But it has disappeared now 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events