We are using Embedded H2 Database and its present on confluence server. Can you please let me know exact steps so I can do it. I have also copy MySQL Driver but getting JDBC error.
Unable to start up Confluence. Fatal error during startup sequence: confluence.lifecycle.core:mananagedjobs (Start and stop the Managed Scheduled Jobs)
JDBC exception on Hibernate data access: SQLException for SQL [n/a]; SQL state [HY000]; error code ; could not extract ResultSet; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not extract ResultSet
I have research on this issue and found that the fix is the same; we need to get off of the H2 database and below is plan of action for same.
1. Roll back the instance by restoring the backup you made prior to attempting the upgrade. Do this by creating a fresh Confluence install (I would recommend using the same version of Confluence that we used to create your XML backup). Restore the XML backup to this.
2. Get that site working normally first.
3. Then connect to a supported database.
4. Proceed with the upgrade.
Alternatively, you can just try this method:
1. Install a fresh copy of the desired version of Confluence.
2. Connect to a supported database.
3. Restore your XML backup.
The first method is more thorough but users have been able to recover with the second method.
[root@sinconfluence database]# ll
-rw-r----- 1 root root 1223327744 Sep 20 14:00 h2db.h2.db
-rw-r----- 1 root root 99 Sep 15 02:00 h2db.lock.db
-rw-r----- 1 root root 3337544 Sep 3 13:57 h2db.trace.db
-rw-r----- 1 root root 67248216 Sep 3 13:39 h2db.trace.db.old
[root@sinconfluence database]# pwd
Need to know what exact steps for upgrade?
H2 Database is generally not supported and recommended for a productive installation. Only for an evaluation. So maybe something went wrong with the update.
For migrating follow this general guide by Atlasssian: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/migrating-to-another-database-148867.html
Info on the H2 database by atlassian here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/embedded-h2-database-145098285.html
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events