I want to insert 50 word documents into a page so that they will display as cards.

Paul Swanlund March 24, 2022

I see that I should use UI Children Cards, but I can't figure out how to get the documents inside the box like the image attached. Thanks!2022-03-24_9-42-10.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2022

Hi @Paul Swanlund

our iFinder Search macro can help you. This is part of our enterprise search solution iFinder Confluence Search.
Based on a previously defined search, the macro displays content (permission-checked) directly on a Confluence site. This content does not have to be stored manually on a Confluence site, and can be distributed in Confluence or displayed from other applications (Jira, SharePoint, File Shares, ...). Various display and search functions are possible.

iFinder Macro Grid View.JPG

These articles may help you:

iFinder Confluence Search

iFinder Search Macro

Let me know, if you need further information or like to get a demo first.

Best

Robby

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2022

Hi @Paul Swanlund 

Is this using an App? I think UI Child Cards is from Refined for Confluence?

If yes, I'd recommend contacting the vendor for assistance with more niche requirements - to do this...

1. Go to their Marketplace listing
  2. Select the Support tab - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/15231/refined-for-confluence-sites-themes?hosting=server&tab=support
  3. Choose a support option from the right-hand side

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events