Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to include a label field when a collector ticket is raised

Liam Wood May 25, 2022

Hi Community, I'm looking to see if its possible to include a field in a collector ticket? When a ticket is raised from a confluence page and creates a collector ticket in Jira it have fields such as Summary, component, decription and the details of the person who raised the ticket. To assist us with some of our work I want to see if its possible to include a field for label, but i cant seem to find any info.

Grateful for any assistance,

Thanks,

Liam

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Prakash
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 26, 2022

Hi @Liam Wood As per Atlassian guide(Ref. Issue collector ), seems labels can't be included in the collector form.

Not all fields of types of fields can be added to the form, since some fields cannot be displayed to anonymous users. The fields types that can be displayed are:

• Standard Fields: Summary, Description, Components, AffectsVersion, Environment, Priority, Attachment

• Custom Field Types: Date Time, Radio Buttons, Multi-Checkbox, Multi-Select, Number, Select List, URL field, Version Picker, Cascading Select, Project Picker, Single Version Picker, Text Field, Free Text Field

But, if you plan to set a default label for all collector tickets you can go through the guide, setting default field values for collector.

Hope this could be useful to you!

Liam Wood May 29, 2022

Thanks @Prakash Palanisamy appreciate your response and assistance :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events