I want to hide the Home menu at the top of Confluence.

박재철 December 20, 2022

Looking at several posts in the community, not only me, but many people want to change the landing page of confluence to suit their purpose.

However, it seems that Atlassian cannot customize this landing page so that it becomes two rather than one unified.

This issue is a feature that can be confusing to many users and needs to be fixed.

How can I hide the original Confluence home menu?

2 answers

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

Hello @박재철 

Welcome to the community.

You can customize the page that displays when a user first logs in or clicks the Confluence logo on the menu bar to show the Overview page of a Space within your Confluence site. Refer to

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/configure-the-site-homepage/

All users would be automatically redirected to that space's Overview page.

However, the option labeled "Home" does remain on the menu bar, and it still shows the same individualized home page you currently see.

There is also a change request to allow setting a custom landing page per user:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-57901

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

Hi @박재철,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

In order to hide the home menu you need Refined which allows you to create themed spaces and sites.

박재철 December 20, 2022

@Mikael Sandberg 

Thanks for the reply.

As you said, Refined can solve this problem very effectively in the data center version.

However, Refined in the cloud version does not seem to be a version integrated with confluence. 

It seems useful only on limited functions and read-only site, so it is no longer useful. 

I want to create a fefined-like usability in the cloud version, but Im having a hard time because it's very limited. ㅠㅠ

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events