• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I want to create a calendar in a space, but when i click "..." in the confluence header, i did not see Calendars in the create dialog. why?

I want to create a calendar in a space, but when i click "..." in the confluence header, i did not see Calendars in the create dialog. why?

angie January 27, 2016

I want to create a calendar in a space, but when i click "..." in the confluence header, i did not see Calendars in the create dialog. why?

3 answers

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2016

Is your Team Calendars plugin active and enabled?

1. Go to Administration - Add-Ons
  2. Choose to View All Add-ons
  3. Search for Team Calendars

Ensure that is is enabled and has an active license.

Bhushan Nagaraj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2016

Hi Angie,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

angie February 3, 2016

hi Bhushan,  no, it needs calendar license to enable calendar plugin.

Bhushan Nagaraj
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2016

Yep. Please mark/upvote the answer so others find it helpful. Thanks smile

0 votes
angie January 28, 2016

Hi Guilherme,

Thanks for your reply.

1. How to enable Global Templates and Blueprints page?  I logged in confluence portal as admin but I can’t find the steps that described in the doc like “Choose Browse > Confluence Admin.”   Where is “Browse”?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF42/Global+Templates

thanks,

Angie

Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
January 29, 2016

Hi angie!

Use the "quick search" on the top nav bar. Just type "Global Templates and Blueprints" in there.

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
January 28, 2016

Hi Angie,

Is the Calendar blue print enabled in the Global Templates and Blueprints page?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events