I want to change the colour scheme from that chosen when creating my space

When I first created the space DD (Design Documents) I chose Green for the hyperlinks colour.

I have since found out some of the Developers are Red Green colourblind.

I want to change the hyperlinks to Blue in this space (as they are in the rest of Confluence.

I do not have the admin rights (as using on-demand) and cannot get access to that group.

Please could you make the colour change for me for links - thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Thanks this is resolved - it cannot be done on ondemand and must be done via a request. (I cannot see a resolved link however to close this question?)

0 votes

We are a community of users, not support. While we can talk about how to help you, we don't have any access to your OnDemand system.

I thought, as an admin, you'd be able to change that yourself, but I'm not sure and if you do need the system-admins to change it, then you'll need to contact OnDemand support.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,192 views 20 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you