I want to add new links in my children dispay, how can i do it?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Topics

I want to add new links in my children dispay, how can i do it?

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello @harsh verma,

Are you talking about Children Display Macro? 

Are you looking for something about it? https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/children-display-macro-139501.html

Lemme know.

Regards,

Lameck.

????

So you have created a new Child page ... go to the page, press the "Edit" at top right (or just press the letter "e" on your keyboard.

Now just copy and paste the URL into the page body

or on the wiki toolbar select Link or Insert>Link

What sort of links are you referring to? other pages in confluence, url's, files within a network?

If you want to add more linked pages to the Child Display macro, just view the parent page (the one with the macro or referenced by the macro) and click Create to start another page under that parent.

If you want to show the children of the children, select the Child Display macro, click Edit, and alter the number in the Number of Children field (blank will show all the descendents).

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Confluence

Add-on evaluation with confluence templates

Atlassian market place contains number of Apps/Addons which improves the capability of out of the box Atlassian products. It is good to follow a plugin evaluation process before install add-ons. So t...

102 views 12 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you