I want to add a link for completed task on meeting page

Muhammad Farhan September 25, 2019

Hello All,

I want to add a button on my meeting page which will show me completed tasks when I click on it. I have already add task List macro for incomplete tasks but I want to add a small button or even a hyper link which will show me completed tasks of a space.

Thank You

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2019

Hello @Muhammad Farhan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!

For this, I would recommend combining the Expand Macro with the Task Report Macro. This way, you can hide the completed tasks and users can expand the section in order to see the completed tasks.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Muhammad Farhan September 27, 2019

Thank You @Shannon S ! That Did The Trick, I got what I want.Thank YOu

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2019

Hi Muhammad,

You're welcome! Happy to help. :) 

Take care, and have a pleasant weekend.

Regards,

Shannon

Muhammad Farhan September 30, 2019

Thank you Shannon, You are very helpful.

Can you please advise on this:

I want to export my meeting pages (One bye one) to word or pdf document but on our company letter head, is it doable can I set a template that when I select export to word or even pdf it will print to our company letter head, we have very simple letter head two jpg images one each on header and footer.

Your help is this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 3, 2019

Hello Muhammad,

It's not possible to add an image to the header of a single page export, but you can do so on the space export, and then in the full space export, select only the page you need.

Have a look here:

I think that should help, but just raise a new question if you have any trouble! We want to keep each topic to its own thread.

Regards,

Shannon

Muhammad Farhan October 3, 2019

Thank you @Shannon S yes I am working on pdf layout and I am able to add header and footer using html code but facing some issue with alignment of an image in footer.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 4, 2019

Muhammad,

No problem, happy that it's helping you to create your PDF layout.

I'm not sure I'd be able to help you with the alignment, but you can certainly share your CSS code and someone here might be able to help you out with it.

Regards,

Shannon

Muhammad Farhan October 23, 2019

@Shannon S  I want to add a button on my meeting page which will show me y meetings and then when i Click on it it will show me completed tasks.

I have already setup as per your suggestions which was to use expand and task report macro's but in addition to that I want to setup this way

Meetings

1st Meeting (It will be a expand button and when I click on it it will show me completed tasks)

And it should automatically pick all meetings in the list.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank You

Muhammad Farhan October 23, 2019

@Shannon SI am able to add page tree macro in Expand macro but now I need to add task report macro inside page tree macro, do you knwo how to do it.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank You

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 29, 2019

@Muhammad Farhan,

You can use the Task Report Macro included within an Expand Macro. You can use the filters to determine which tasks are displayed.

It's not possible to add a task report macro inside a page tree macro.

Regards,

Shannon 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events