I've created a new Wiki space and shared it with my co-worker, however, they are unable to access it

Mike Sarraino March 18, 2019

My co-worker is unable to access a Wiki space that I just created. I have shared it with them and given them 'view and edit' privledges to the space. When they open the link to the space, they get a 'Page not found' error. Furthermore, they cannot find the space when using the directory search. Does anybody know what the issue may be?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sid
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2019

Hi @Mike Sarraino ,

Please see if any page restrictions are applied to the page. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-restrictions-139414.html

Mike Sarraino March 18, 2019

Yes, there are restrictions applied to the page, however, I have given this person editing and viewing privileges. I have also tried removing all restrictions from the page and they still cannot view it. Thanks.

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2019

Hi @Mike Sarraino 

The restrictions can not overrule the permission on the space! If the co-worker do not have the permission to view the space (space permission) you can not overrule this with restrictions. 

So my guess is to check the space permissions. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events