I try to find information about parameters of workflow in Confluence

Ksennia Voronova January 27, 2022

Hello!

I try to find information about parameters of workflow in Confluence.

Is it possible in Confluence to set the time for completing a task at a certain approval stage in the workflow parameters? and if an employee approved on a document out of time, later than the schedule, does he receive a notification from the system that he has overstayed the task? Do you think there is such a functionality in the workflow parameters?

I hope you will give me a hand.

Thank's!

2 answers

0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2022

Thanks  @Craig Willson _AppFox_ !

Hello @Ksennia Voronova , based on my understanding of your use case it should be possible to design a workflow to meet your needs. 

As there are differences between Comala Document Management on the different platforms... Could you confirm if you are on Confluence Cloud or Server / DC?

If you are not sure, check the URL in your browser, if it says  <your company>.atlassian.net then you are on Cloud.

Kind regards

James

0 votes
Craig Willson _AppFox_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Hi @Ksennia Voronova , thanks for your message!

Which app are you using to help create workflows in Confluence? This will help me answer your question correctly. 

Many thanks,
Craig

Ksennia Voronova January 27, 2022

Hi!

Comala Document Management

Craig Willson _AppFox_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Thanks for confirming!

I've just taken a look into the documentation and depending on which version you are using there is information available that should be useful. Please see below:

I would also recommend reaching out to their Support team who should be able to assist if you have other questions relating to this functionality.

I hope this has been useful :)

Best wishes,
Craig

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events