Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I should be the admin to my account but i dont see the admin features

MQurashi November 23, 2020

I am trying to upgrade my trail account to a paid service, I tried to do that but the system needs the admin to take that action. I am the admin who created this site, but I still don't have the privileges. 

I need someone from the Atlassian to give me back my admin features. who should I contact?

Thanks,

Q

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2020

Hello @MQurashi,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I can see that you have more than one account on the site and only one account has admin access.

You created a ticket with our customer advocates and they already shared what email address has admin access, so please, log in with that account and add the admin permissions to your mail account.

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

MQurashi November 24, 2020

Hi @Angélica Luz 

as am new to atlassian, can you share how i can or where can i review the response to my tickets, please?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2020

Hi @MQurashi,

You can access through our portal:

https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-1180121

You created the ticket with the same account you are using here in community, so you will be able to access the ticket as well.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events