1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Roger Willison-Gray July 15, 2021

I two seperate accounts  with two different emails

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

Ah, that would explain it, one of the accounts is a site admin, but you have logged in with the other (who is not a site admin), so now all the Atlassian stuff thinks you are the unprivileged one.

I'm afraid there's no easy way to work with two accounts at the same time yet (it's a very popular request).  I usually do it by firing up a different browser, or the "privacy mode" version of my main one.

Like Roger Willison-Gray likes this
Roger Willison-Gray July 16, 2021

Thank you that explains it

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

Site admin gives you the ability to admin the site, but not necessarily automatically all the applications within the site.  Equally, Admin on an application may not be tied in with site/person admin.

Could you give us the url you land on when you click the users tab in admin?  (Obscure your site name if it's in there, we don't need that bit)

Roger Willison-Gray July 15, 2021

Atalssian.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events