Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I receive "Your Work is safe, but there's an issue" error

Edited

Hi team,We are facing an issue where we are trying to publish a new page, but gives us an error messsage saying 'Error converting ADF to storage format'.We understand that this may be due to having same page name, but this is not the case for us. Could you kindly look into this issue? (Also, this is happening to all my team members' accounts, so I assume this is not an account-based issue)

1 answer

0 votes
Pavel Junek Community Leader Nov 29, 2021

Hi @김하신,

It seem the same error, which are described in another Atlassian Community thread- I continue receive "Your Work is safe, but there's an issue" error.

Pavel

hi, @Pavel Junek 

We've already checked it, but we still have the same issue.

after reading I continue receive "Your Work is safe, but there's an issue" error.

we understood that this maybe due to having same page name, but this is not the case for us. Could you kindly look into this issue again? 

Hi @김하신 ,
I am not Atlassian support. This is a public discussion forum that is based on helping Atlassian app users to other Atlassian app users :). I do not have access to your cloud and possibly to the application logs.

Please create a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/ 

Thank you

Pavel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

41,602 views 28 130
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you