I receive "Your Work is safe, but there's an issue" error

김하신 November 28, 2021

Hi team,We are facing an issue where we are trying to publish a new page, but gives us an error messsage saying 'Error converting ADF to storage format'.We understand that this may be due to having same page name, but this is not the case for us. Could you kindly look into this issue? (Also, this is happening to all my team members' accounts, so I assume this is not an account-based issue)

1 answer

0 votes
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

Hi @김하신,

It seem the same error, which are described in another Atlassian Community thread- I continue receive "Your Work is safe, but there's an issue" error.

Pavel

김하신 November 29, 2021

hi, @Pavel Junek 

We've already checked it, but we still have the same issue.

after reading I continue receive "Your Work is safe, but there's an issue" error.

we understood that this maybe due to having same page name, but this is not the case for us. Could you kindly look into this issue again? 

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

Hi @김하신 ,
I am not Atlassian support. This is a public discussion forum that is based on helping Atlassian app users to other Atlassian app users :). I do not have access to your cloud and possibly to the application logs.

Please create a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/ 

Thank you

Pavel

김하신 November 29, 2021

@Pavel Junek Thank you !

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders