• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I'm using the macro "Contributors Summary" and I want to specify a small group of users in this list instead of all users that ever did updated anything on this my specific space. How can I do this?

I'm using the macro "Contributors Summary" and I want to specify a small group of users in this list instead of all users that ever did updated anything on this my specific space. How can I do this?

Mikael Lindahl February 28, 2017

2 answers

0 votes
Mikael Lindahl March 2, 2017

@Andrey Khaneev Thank you for your reply. Seems to be what I'm looking for. I assume we need to install thisTable Filter macro into our confluence setup? Thanks!

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2017

Yes, you need to install it. And this add-on is paid, but you can evaluate it for free and decide whether you need it or not.

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2017

Hello Mikael,

You can filter Contributors Summary table by users with Table Filter macro.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events