• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I'm using the Jira Issues Macro and would like to display the Resolved date field in a column. No data is displaying in the Resolved Column. Does the field have a different name or something?

I'm using the Jira Issues Macro and would like to display the Resolved date field in a column. No data is displaying in the Resolved Column. Does the field have a different name or something?

I'm using the Jira Issues Macro and would like to display the Resolved date field in a column. No data is displaying in the Resolved Column. Does the field have a different name or something?

Issues URL: https://jira.firstcomp.com/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=issuetype+in+%28Document%2C+%22New+Business+Request%22%2C+Report%2C+Addendum%29+AND+status+%3D+Closed+AND+%22Affected+Departments%22+%3D+%22Compliance%3A+Work+Comp%22+AND+resolved+%3E%3D%22-45d%22&tempMax=1000

Columns: Key;Summary;Resolved

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

lower case resolved works. Does not work when using Upper Case "R"

I'm getting the same issue. Was about to create a ticket but thought I'd chime in.

0 votes

Try resolved, all lower case.

Using resolved doesn't appear to work either. The column displays as empty.

Try comma, not semi-colon.

key,summary,resolved

0 votes

It looks like you're running into the bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-31708. There's no workaround available at the moment unfortunately, so watch that bug for updates. :)

Cheers,

Matt

lower case resolved works

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,525 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you