I'm not receiving password reset or verification emails from Atlassian

Jose Matias July 3, 2017

Hello:

We created two users before their email were operative and now, with the email running y ok, this users doesn’t work due the emails that sends CONFLUENCE don’t reach the inbox of the end users.   We suppose that CONFLUENCE sent the activation emails when the mail box didn’t exist and now must be think thar are invalid emails or something like that…   The users are monicac@devanddel.com and operaciones@devanddel.com : could you please fix it in order CONFLUENCE can send the credentials, etc. to these new users?   Our confluence URL is: https://devanddel.atlassian.net

Thanks a lot.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2017

I went ahead and opened a support request for you - you should have the email for that by now. The Cloud support team will need to investigate why the users are not getting the emails. In order to isolate the issue, they can check the logs to see if the emails are going out.

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2017

My apologies for the spam, Jose. I see that Cloud support un-blocked the email addresses and all is well, now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events