I'm new at Confluence and I don't know how it works

Cadem Jordan July 6, 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm new at Confluence and I want to be able to create spaces, pages, permission. I'm really lost. I need help here. 

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2016

Hi Cadem,

Welcome to Confluence Users Team! laugh You could start here https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-cloud-documentation-724764511.html

That is a documentation about the basic. 

Regards,
Lameck. 

Cadem Jordan July 6, 2016

It's good enough! Thanks a lot.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2016

To create spaces, you need to be a Confluence administrator, or be in a group that has the "can create space" permission.  You can check who matches those rules in the "global permissions" if you're an admin.  If you're not, you'll need to talk to your admins.

Permissions are a function of each space.  They all have a permissions page, and in there, it lists and allows updates for each user or group of user, saying who can admin the space, create pages or blogs, delete stuff and so-on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events