• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I have installed plugins (for MindMeister and LucidChart) but don't know how they can now be accessed in the Confluence pages to create mind maps ?

I have installed plugins (for MindMeister and LucidChart) but don't know how they can now be accessed in the Confluence pages to create mind maps ?

Mark Horgan May 19, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Add-ons and Integrations

I have installed plugins (for MindMeister and LucidChart) but don't know how they can now be accessed in the Confluence pages to create mind maps ?

At the Space Tools/integration page, the 2 plugins are available at the +Add Link dropdown menu, but choosing either one produces an ‘entity types’ error. 

Help !  All I want to do is use the plugin. How do I do it ?

[Trying to ‘Add link’ to the available MindMeister plugin prompts me to enter a ‘Key’ (which I can find no Confluence documentation on) and then the popup that this failed as there are no ‘entity types’ for this application. – So why is it listed in the dropdown menu ?]

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Horgan May 19, 2016

All good now. Great assistance via Atlassian online support.

The problem was that the online help did not point me to using the plugins via the +AddContent page dropdown menu.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events