cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I have created a simple roadmap using this macro, but now I try to edit it and I cannot. I have no ideas where to start to fix this, and I fear wasted work

I have created a simple roadmap using this macro, but now I try to edit it and I cannot. I have no ideas where to start to fix this, and I fear wasted work

Dave Ingram December 19, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Roadmap Planner Macro

I have created a simple roadmap using this macro, but now I try to edit it and I cannot. I have no ideas where to start to fix this, and I fear wasted work

3 answers

2 votes
ルブロンアレクサンドル December 19, 2016

same problem here and this is hours of work... really dont want to delete it and remake it...

Also interested in a way to fix it

2 votes
Dave Ingram December 19, 2016

I deleted it and added again, then rebuilt a sample roadmap, tried to edit it, and I get the same problem again. Wasted work, gonna delete it again. It may have broke when I added links to the bars.  Will try some experiments..

UPDATE below...

I have found that the moment I add a link to any of the roadmap bars, I am then unable to re-edit the roadmap after saving it. This is a real problem, because it seems to me (at least I have found) that I am unable to recover my roadmap after this happens, so I must rebuild the whole thing.  Has anyone else found this, and more importantly does anyone have a way to resolve the problem (or at least recover)?

1 vote
ole.bak December 20, 2016

I also have this problem and I can not find a solution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events