I have a new trial installation and cannot remember my password

During my Confluence training I got a trial version of Confluence 5 installed. Now I wanted to return to the installation to test some more macros and it requests a login. I don't remember defining one and I cannot retrieve it.

How can I log on?

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Susanne,

I believe DBVisualizer was bought from a company called dbvis, so for now on you need to download from here:
http://www.dbvis.com/download/

Cheers,
WZ

Hi,

Seems I misunderstood the labels, I meant it concerns administration. I am supposed to become an administrator, am currently just learning and have no idea about databases.#

I tried to get some help from one of our developers, but no luck there either. Also I clicked the link for DBVisualizer and it gets me an HTTP Status 404 error. When I enter minq.se I am redirected to Pureload.com, which seem to do something else.

I am completely lost now

thanks

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

606 views 20 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you