I have a locked down space that needs a landing page visible to all authenticated users, how do i accomplish this?

Taha Menai March 6, 2013

We have a private space we have created that will be used to house content only visible to people that are part of a specific confluence group.

However we have created a landing page that explains how to request access, we need this page to be the primary landing page when someone visits this space.

how can i accomplish this.

thanks,

Taha

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2013

I've done this by creating a "landing page space" and a "content space". The landing page space is just a single page that is accessible to everyone. The content space has the restrictions you want in place. This gives me control over the landing page without comprimising or customizing the control over the content space.

0 votes
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2013

Hello Taha,

You can open just a part of the space(in the case the landing page), see below:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Page+Restrictions#PageRestrictions-HowtoOpenPartofaSpace

Hope this helps.

Regards,

LJ.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events