I get The resource X is not found when adding an confluence page in JIRA why ?

JIRA Autobot April 12, 2012

Hi,

I have an problem with the JIRA / Confluence integration. I have created an very simple page in Confluence which i add as a gadget in JIRA by using Confluence Page gadget but i am getting :

The resource http://confluence/rest/likes/1.0/content/undefined/likes, cannot be found.

but the page is shown but the above is shown in red. this became an issue after we have upgraded to Confluence 4.2 and JIRA 5.0.1

How can i solve this ?

/Donnib

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2012

Hi Guys,

I have confirmed and create a new bug on this issue:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-25259

We highly recommend you to watch the mentioned bug so that you would be updated on it and please feel free to address your concern directly into it.

As a workaround you could could disable "Confluence Like Plugin" from your UPM which is accessible trough the following breadcrumb

Administration >> Plugin >> Manage Plugin >> Show System Plugin

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

0 votes
Aleksandar Borojevic April 16, 2012

I have exactly the same problem. Upgraded to confluence 4.2 and now all gadgets in jira has this error message.

0 votes
Hank Davidson April 15, 2012

I think it has to do with the Like button in Confluence 4.2. I use OnDemand and, undfortunately, I can't disable the Like Button plugin, but if you have the ability to do that, you might try it.

0 votes
JIRA Autobot April 13, 2012
Hi Mark, At least i am not the only one with this issue ;) donnib
0 votes
Mark Haller April 13, 2012

Hi donnib

I've got the same issue here, and don't know how to solve!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events