Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't see "Space Tools" on the sidebar?

Eva Folsom March 3, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Exporting Confluence Pages and Spaces to HTML

I'm trying to export a page in my personal space, for which I am an administrator. This article says to click "Space Tools" from the sidebar. Am I looking in the wrong place? Anyone have a screenshot?

Here's what I'm seeing.

image2017-3-3 15:39:26.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2017

You should be able to export the page without reaching space tools. But to answer the question in Confluence 6 it's available for me in the footer as seen in screenshot.

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 13.54.39.png

Can you reach it by URL directly? https://confluence.comain.com/spaces/viewspacesummary.action?key=~Niclas

When you click on the page you want to export it should give you the key you need to adapt the above URL.

Example how to export page directly:

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 14.08.00.png

Eva Folsom March 6, 2017

Thanks. I did need space tools, because I wanted to export to HTML, which I don't see in the standard menu. But it was right there in the footer, as you point out. Tx!

Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2017

Your welcome!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events