Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't see an option to add external gadget in our confluence instance

Srilatha Kolla November 12, 2021

We have Jira server instance which is linked to our cloud confluence. We do have Structure plugin in our Jira. I'm trying to find a way to insert Jira Structure in to a confluence page and not able to find the option to add external gadget. I don't see where to add External gadget in general configuration in confluence.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Sri

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 15, 2021

Hello @Srilatha Kolla ,

David from ALM Works here!

As @Fabian Lim mentions, it is not yet possible to create a Structure gadget in a Cloud instance of Confluence.

We have plans to introduce the ability to create a Structure Gadget, from a Cloud instance of Jira, to a Cloud instance of Confluence. However, it is unlikely that there will be an On-prem to Cloud version of this.

I have made a note of your interest in a Jira On-prem > Confluence Cloud Structure gadget and will be sure to follow up if there is an update to share!

Best Regards,
David Niro
www.almworks.com

louis.tran May 27, 2022

Hi @David Niro , checking to see if you now have the ability to have Structure gadget from Jira Cloud to Confluence Cloud?  We have Structure on Jira Cloud and would like to add a Structure gadget to Confluence Cloud.  Many Thanks.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2021

Hi @Srilatha Kolla

As far as I know structure doesn't support this feature on confluence.

I would contact support@almworks.com directly to request it as a new feature.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events