Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't relize that Confluence is nearly 1,000 years old!

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2020

I saw this in my log analyzer today. I was shocked to see that this question has been around for nearly a 1000 years!??!?

Screenshot_2020-01-29 Troubleshooting and support tools - MarketCom Wiki.png

On a serious note, has any one seen something like this before in their log file? My system date is correct, but I did just do a minor version upgrade to CentOs.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2020

Hi Bill,

Thank you for raising this. It's been a long time but definitely not 1000 years! :D 

I believe I have tracked down this issue, and it's been reported here:

• ATST-994 ATST Log Analyzer showing incorrect Last Occurrence dates

There's no workaround at this time, but it was created the day before you raised the issue here, so I hope to see some updates in the near future.

Take care, and let me know if you have any questions about that.

Shannon

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2020

Interesting. I thought it was some artifact of the OS upgrade. I will take look at the issue record.

Like Shannon S likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events