I created a new user and that user can't login

I had a Jira on demand up and running. Today I started my Confluence On-Demand Trial, and tried to add a new user.

The new user can log in to Jira Agile, but when he tries to log in to confluence he is repeatedly recieving a:

This are the screen shots of the Jira User Management:

User:

Application Access:

And I granted also access to JIRA

His permissions are:

the group confluence-users was created by me. the default grupos were administrators, jira- users, users.

Also I'm seeing the user in Confluence User management.

I can't figure out what is wrong.

Is there any pending issue with the new User Management Console?

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Marcelo,

I'd raise a support case at https://support.atlassian.combecause we recently had a problem within User Management, so you might be affected with this problem, so I believe the engineers will be able to explain the situation.

I hope this helps.
Cheers,

WZ

This is most likely due to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/UNIFIED-32. As William suggested, raise a ticket with support to get it fixed for you before the official fix comes out.

We just had this problem and solved it by granting Global permissions to the user as well. That was pretty confusing!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

341 views 2 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you