Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I couldn't able to sign up for Confluence

CAPPM May 23, 2021

Hi,

I've signed up for Bitbucket but I couldn't able to sign up for Confluence/Jira. I'm getting the following message while signing up.

"It's taking longer than expected to get you started. Please check your inbox to see if the order has completed successfully, or contact us."

Let me know how to proceed.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
CAPPM May 23, 2021

It works now.

0 votes
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2021

Hi @CAPPM   and welcome to the community, 

Can you please inform when did you tried to sign up for confluence? you can check the Atlassian Confluence service status here https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/ and report problems if still persist for several hours 

Regards,

Mohamed Adel

CAPPM May 23, 2021

@Mohamed Adel I'm trying it for the past two hours. Service status is fine and operational. But the issue still persist.

Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2021

@CAPPM 

If the case still persist then please report a problem and you can find the link on the status page 

0 votes
Djamely May 23, 2021

i am facing the same issue

CAPPM May 23, 2021

@Djamely It worked now for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events