Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I could not start diagramly to edit

Deleted user May 29, 2013

After upgrade confluence to 5.1, I could not edit the diagramly.

When I double click the diagramly block, it will show: "Save the page to edit Diagramly diagram".

3 answers

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

Thanks, but I wanted to send the info and links to some colleagues who might be interested in the software, but I didn't want them finding a broken link and getting a negative impression from that. All I was looking for was info on the plugin and some screen shots, it's excellent that there's a working demo, I think that's more than enough for now. Cheers.

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

If you go here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly

there are two links:

Vendor Homepage

and the Visit Vendor Site button.

Neither took me to the website. The homepage one took me to the demo site though.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Ah, OK. I've changed one to link to jgraph.com, which is our company page. We don't have a page specific to this plugin. I don't suppose I'd be able to grab you for 10 minutes on the phone? I suspect you're expecting to find certain things on such a plugin page, I'd really appreciate finding out what that is.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

You do need to save the page first, as the comment suggests.

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Diagramly, I'm looking at the info about your plugin in Marketplace.

While I can follow the link to the demo, which is excellent, I can't access your website from the links on that page.

Can you check those please? Cheers

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Sorry, access what web site?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events