I could not start diagramly to edit

After upgrade confluence to 5.1, I could not edit the diagramly.

When I double click the diagramly block, it will show: "Save the page to edit Diagramly diagram".

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You do need to save the page first, as the comment suggests.

Diagramly, I'm looking at the info about your plugin in Marketplace.

While I can follow the link to the demo, which is excellent, I can't access your website from the links on that page.

Can you check those please? Cheers

Sorry, access what web site?

If you go here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly

there are two links:

Vendor Homepage

and the Visit Vendor Site button.

Neither took me to the website. The homepage one took me to the demo site though.

Ah, OK. I've changed one to link to jgraph.com, which is our company page. We don't have a page specific to this plugin. I don't suppose I'd be able to grab you for 10 minutes on the phone? I suspect you're expecting to find certain things on such a plugin page, I'd really appreciate finding out what that is.

Thanks, but I wanted to send the info and links to some colleagues who might be interested in the software, but I didn't want them finding a broken link and getting a negative impression from that. All I was looking for was info on the plugin and some screen shots, it's excellent that there's a working demo, I think that's more than enough for now. Cheers.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

496 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you