Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I copied my Confluence v6.12.1 db to validate upgrades, but is it incompatible with 7.5.0?

admin admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2019

OK, so I have an operational Confluence server, running on database(psql) abcd;

I ran this command to copy it;

CREATE DATABASE abcd_19_dec_19 WITH TEMPLATE abcd OWNER dbowner;

I ran an automated upgrade with a response.varfile to facilitate rapidity, but when I visit my confluence server it now reports {

Database: The database collation 'C' is not supported by Confluence. We recommend utf-8. On Windows you can also use the Windows-1252 collation for your locale.

}

When I run \l+ it shows encoding of UTF8, but also collate of 'C', which worked perfectly for 6.12.1, so I need to know if my db is no longer compatible with Confluence, or if there is additional configuration that my server requires;
abcd | abcdowner | UTF8 | C | C | dbowner | 1000MB | pg_default | This is my vanilla db

1 answer

0 votes
Yoga Reddy {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2019

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events