• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I cannot upload images in edition mode, and all mi images uploaded previously doesnt upload

I cannot upload images in edition mode, and all my images uploaded previously doesn't upload on my page. Appears a message indicating Cannot upload image  Retry ,

I try with all browsers ( chrome/ Firefox/ edge, etc) and I get the same result.

Also I try with others users with the same behavior.

This ocurr 2 hours ago, yesterday I have been work so fine.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Aug 26, 2020

@Maria Gabriela , welcome to the Community and thanks for noting the issue. For a short period during the timeframe when you asked the question, we experienced an issue with our media service which prevented new uploads. Things should be back in working condition now. The specific incident is linked here , and more generally you can find the status of our services at https://status.atlassian.com .

@Ladislav Prchal I apologize for the trouble this incident caused you with Jira. If the attachments were uploaded prior to the service incident (which lasted approximately one hour), they should be visible once again. If they were not yet uploaded before the incident occurred, you should now be able to upload them again.

Thank you for your patience while the incident was sorted out!
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Go FUDGE yourself jira. Again and again it is happenning. So I have like 20 pics in the comment and for what ever reason EVERY single one of them is broken. Which I learned once I wanted to save the comment.

So please tell me where can I send the invoice for the time I am not going to log my work to the customer as you made love to my anus again and again.

This is so unprofessional I want to puke. I hope you are really pride of yourself.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Announcing Team Calendars in Confluence Data Center

Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond.  A long time favorite,  Team Cale...

146 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you