Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot embed my Google Spreadsheet into my Confluence page. I already installed the Confluence Google Drive add-on. Please help.

En Ming Ong December 6, 2016

I've attached a screenshot of what I get.

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 10.35.56 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Pavel Potcheptsov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2016

You don't need any addon for this.

• The html (html-xhtml) module has to be enabled in Confluence HTML Macro to make it possible to use HTML macro with iframe.

• You find this macro by going to Administration - Manage add-ons - System
    • To embed google doc you should insert HTML macro to page, copy-paste code below to macro body and change link to your actual document.

<iframe
src="https://docs.google.com/bla-bla-bla"
noborder="0" width="95%" height="800" scrolling="yes" seamless>
</iframe>
En Ming Ong December 6, 2016

I just went to Administration - Manage add-ons and System. The only "HTML" add-on I have is Atlassian XHTML (attached). I went to the Marketplace and typed in "confluence HTML" and only saw "HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud," which costs $5 per month.

What am I supposed to do? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 5.13.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-07 at 5.15.51 PM.png

Pavel Potcheptsov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2016

I suspect you have to buy that macro to be able to use this feature, because in Server edition this macro is included. At least you could Try it for free.

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2016

Hi,

The HTML Macro is not included in the Cloud version of Confluence as it could be used for malicious purposes.  The full list of restricted functions in Confluence Cloud is here.

Your only option to add/edit HTML is to buy the HTML Macro from the marketplace.

(That's assuming that Pavel's solution is the only way of fixing your problem.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events