I cannot embed my Google Spreadsheet into my Confluence page. I already installed the Confluence Google Drive add-on. Please help.

1 answer

You don't need any addon for this.

• The html (html-xhtml) module has to be enabled in Confluence HTML Macro to make it possible to use HTML macro with iframe.

• You find this macro by going to Administration - Manage add-ons - System
    • To embed google doc you should insert HTML macro to page, copy-paste code below to macro body and change link to your actual document.

<iframe
src="https://docs.google.com/bla-bla-bla"
noborder="0" width="95%" height="800" scrolling="yes" seamless>
</iframe>

I just went to Administration - Manage add-ons and System. The only "HTML" add-on I have is Atlassian XHTML (attached). I went to the Marketplace and typed in "confluence HTML" and only saw "HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud," which costs $5 per month.

What am I supposed to do? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 5.13.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-07 at 5.15.51 PM.png

I suspect you have to buy that macro to be able to use this feature, because in Server edition this macro is included. At least you could Try it for free.

Hi,

The HTML Macro is not included in the Cloud version of Confluence as it could be used for malicious purposes.  The full list of restricted functions in Confluence Cloud is here.

Your only option to add/edit HTML is to buy the HTML Macro from the marketplace.

(That's assuming that Pavel's solution is the only way of fixing your problem.)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked May 24, 2018 in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

602 views 18 16
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you