Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't use the macro of "create from template pro" after I installed it

Vincent-JS_Chen April 12, 2022

I found a strange issue yesterday about it will show an error message of "you need the app to access Atlassian products on your behalf after I installed the app of "Create from Template pro" , could someone help on it?04121.png

1 answer

2 votes
Sven Schatter _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 12, 2022

Hi @Vincent-JS_Chen,

This is normal for apps built on the Atlassian Forge platform: you need to allow them access before you can starting using them.

It looks like you're trying to do that from the page editor. Unfortunately the Confluence Cloud editor does not allow interactions with macros. You'll have to save your page. When viewing the page you should then be able the click the "Allow access" button.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Sven

you need to allow them access before you can starting using them

<Vincent> Could you tell me how I can do to allow them to access my confluence?

When viewing the page you should then be able the click the "Allow access" button.

<Vincent> I didn't see "allow access" message in viewing mode?, here is snapshot for it.

04131.png

Sven Schatter _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 12, 2022

It looks like you have already allowed the app access, as the "Create Project File Management" button is now rendered. So you're all set up and ready to go.

You only need to do this once, so the "Allow access" screen should not appear for you anymore - unless the app changes the permissions it uses at some point.

Other users in your system however may still have to click the "Allow access" button when they see the app for the first time, as for Forge apps this needs to be done by every user who wants to use the app.

Cheers,
Sven

sorry, you are right, I just found somehow I added old macro of "create from template", after I changed to "create from template pro", then I enabled it to access my site, now I am able to configure it, thanks for your help

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events