Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't set the @parent as root

Brian Brehart January 14, 2022

Greetings!

I've created a child page (CP2) of a child page (CP21) and I want to insert a Page Tree with the parent (CP1) as the root, but I don't get that choice. It's either @home or @self, even if I type @parent in the root box. Is this a "feature" or a bug?

Cheers

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 12.38.14 PM.png

3 answers

0 votes
Goldired Retired January 14, 2022

Hey there!

Did you follow this link, which is provide by the support member? I can you please follow back tell me that your issue was fix?

Thank you!!!

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2022

Hi @Brian Brehart 

I am able to replicate this issue, so its a bug probably. As mentioned on this article, I can't see @parent, @none special value in the "Root page" parameter in Page Tree macro.

I would suggest you to submit a support ticket with Atlassianthey will work with you directly to collect the details, Development needs and craft a detailed Bug report so it has the best opportunity to be fixed.

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2022

Hi @Brian Brehart 

Yes, we have observed this, include the page name of the parent page in order to include all the child pages in the macro

Thanks,
Pramodh

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events