image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What do you mean by "public link menu"?  

(Please bear in mind a lot of people who might be able to help you here cannot read your screenshot - they would want to be able to run the text through a translation system)

정문현 July 27, 2022

Hi, @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Thank you for Community.

See the URL below for the meaning of the public links I've talked about.

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/share-content-externally-with-public-links/

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

Ah, thanks, explains it perfectly!  I was stuck because your menus were still in a format I couldn't translate.

There are two things this might be

1) You have not enabled public links.  They are not enabled by default, and can't be enabled if you have allowed anonymous access to your site (they're useless if you've enabled anonymous access)

2) You did not enable them before Atlassian restricted the use to people who were already using them

정문현 August 2, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thanks.

2) You did not enable them before Atlassian restricted the use to people who were already using them

ㄴHow to enable public link?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2022

You can't at the moment.  As I said, Atlassian restricted the use of them to people who had already enabled them.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2022

Hi @정문현 ,

welcome to the atlassian community!

Please could you switch to English language and show us your missing menu?

정문현 July 27, 2022

Hi, @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

I changed to English language.

image.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events