Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't edit my own Product Requirement document in Confluence

ChristianM August 15, 2017

Actually, when I create a PR without attach prints it works, but when I create another PR and I added prints, after I publish I can't edit and I have an error with this:

Can help me?

error1.jpgerror2.jpgerror3.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
ChristianM August 16, 2017

Thank you @AnnWorley I could flush all and it's working =) , but now I have some indicators with very poor effectiveness:

efectividad_baja.jpg

What should I do?

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2017

I am happy to hear flushing the caches enabled you to edit the PR page. 

Cache tuning is somewhat involved, here is a guide with more details: Cache Performance Tuning

ChristianM August 16, 2017

Thank you very much @AnnWorley!! =)

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2017

My pleasure. Have a great Wednesday!

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
August 16, 2017

Based on the attached stack trace, Confluence is looking for a row in the database and cannot find it. I found a support ticket where this was resolved by flushing the database caches. Could you please access "Cache Management" ("Cache Statistics" in older versions) under Confluence administrator menu and click "Flush All" and see if the issue persists?

If the issue does persist, please let me know so we can dig deeper.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events