Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't be tagged or assigned tasks

Franka Schink February 3, 2020

A few weeks ago I got married and changed my last name. Due to that my work mailing adress changed and had been changed in my atlassian profile. Everything works fine in our own confluence except me being showed with my previous last name when tagged or assigned. In the confluence space of a client, that I got access to, I can't be tagged or assigned. The search doesn't even find me, which leads to errors when people want to invite me to a page.

What could be wrong? Is there a direct way to contact the atlassian support? A chat, number oder mailing adress?

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Kuhl _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2020

Hi @Franka Schink - You should check with your site admin to verify what your user name is.  With the recent GDPR compliance changes in Atlassian cloud it's not always obvious.

If you need to file a support ticket you can do that here:https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

I recommend you share the ticket with your Confluence admin(s) so they can work with Atlassian support to resolve the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events