• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I can see an user under user administration. User has jira-users and confluence-users access. But unfortunately I cannot find the user when I want to add permission for a space in Confluence. Can you please help.

I can see an user under user administration. User has jira-users and confluence-users access. But unfortunately I cannot find the user when I want to add permission for a space in Confluence. Can you please help.

p_ninjago March 2, 2015

1 answer

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2015

Hi Prasanna, 

Could you make sure this user shows up on the People's tab as well. I'd strongly suggest you to raise a ticket with Atlassian Support (support.atlassian.com) under Atlassian Cloud so we could run a content reindex and clear Confluence's caches. This should fix the problem. smile

Cheers!

p_ninjago March 3, 2015

Thanks Elisa for your reply. I tried number of times following the steps as mentioned in the documentation but without any positive outcome. Just that you would expect a seamless integration of productions across the cloud offering , time spent on just trouble shooting is bit frustrating at times. I will raise a ticket with Atlassian Support. Cheers, Prasanna

p_ninjago March 3, 2015

*products

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events