Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer edit documents in Confluence

Rachel Gornall July 13, 2018

When trying to edit documents in Confluence I just get a loading mark that doesn't resolve into an option. I was able to select to edit (in Word or Excel as per document format) until recently. Atlassian Companion is running in the system tray; I have rebooted but still the issue remains.

Edit with.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2018

Rachel,

Have you tried on a different browser?

Victor

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2018

The spinning wheel tends to happen a lot when using IE11.  Does this happen in Chrome?

Rachel Gornall July 14, 2018

I am using Chrome and have also tried in IE11

Peter White July 15, 2018

I have the same issue. No documents will open in any browser to allow editing. Has been working perfectly for 6 months. I am using Server and Win10.

Peter White July 15, 2018

Have a support ticket now so will advise of outcome, unless someone has a solution.

Rachel Gornall July 16, 2018

Thanks Peter

Peter White July 16, 2018

Here is the reply:

Thanks for reporting this to us and letting us know about the community post.

I have reported this issue to the respective team and they can confirm that there was an error with the application.

They have updated the Companion app currently.

We would request you to verify if the error still persists and let us know the outcome?

Please allow 30 minutes or so before performing the verification in order to allow the application to sync up.

Rachel Gornall July 16, 2018

The update has resolved the issue. Thank you

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2018

thank. Rachel.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events