Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am watching a space, can I unwatch specific pages in that space?

Sannse Carter September 15, 2016

There are pages in my watched space that are updated daily, I don't need to see those changes, but want other updates from the space. Can I ignore specific pages in a watched space?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Lorenzo Bueno
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2016

Hello Sannse,

To achieve what you want, you'll have to select page by page on the space.

You can select the option to watch the full content of the space and then go to the pages you do not want to receive notifications and deselect the option to watch. If you go back to the space you'll see that the option "watch all content" is no longer checked.

I hope this helps.

Matt Hurne March 22, 2018

The problem with this approach is that new pages added to the space after "watch all content" is disabled won't be automatically watched the way they would if "watch all content" were enabled.

Like # people like this
4 votes
Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2019

For what it's worth, there is a feature request here that you can vote for and watch: 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-33158

Chris Gruszka June 23, 2021

See this feature request for Confluence Cloud https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-33158

Like Susan Ostreicher likes this
0 votes
Sannse Carter September 16, 2016

Thanks, that helps a lot

Lorenzo Bueno
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2016

I'm glad to help! Could you please click on the button to accept my answer right beside it? 

That would help me a lot!! thanks in advance!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events