I am unable to see Backup Manager, please assist.

Clivvon Jones April 27, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Create a site backup

I am unable to see Backup Manager, please assist.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2016

If you can't see the backup manager, you're either in the wrong place, or you do not have admin rights.  Check both of those first.

Clivvon Jones April 27, 2016

I am both in the right place and I admin rights. I am in the process of moving my data to a different site and need to backup/ export my data first.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2016

So what are you actually seeing?  You go to Administration and look for the General Configuration, then select "Backup manager" (I assume that's what you mean by "the right place") - what does that screen say?

0 votes
aeik February 25, 2017

I've got the same problem. My user ist Member of "administrators" and "site-admins", but i do not see the Backup Manager link under General Configuration. I cannot export any page or space as XML, i've just got the option to export pages and spaces as word or pdf.

Please help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events