Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I am unable to add images while creating a knowledge article

I am creating knowledge base articles with screenshots as user guides. I am unable to copy/paste an image or even insert an image in the article. 

I don't even see the insert image icon on the top ribbon.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Dilip.Hundekari . Can you share a screenshot of what you see when editing? What permissions do you have (are you an admin)?

I get the insert image option while creating a new confluence page but in here I don't see the option

Hmmmmmm.  And it looks liken the page is not locked down, so you should be able to.

Worst case scenario, you could create a new page under the parent page and duplicate the content you've already added here.

It's not just with this page. I'm working on another Knowledge article. It has the same issue.

Sorry, @Dilip.Hundekari, if it's multiple pages, I'm not sure what might be causing it.

@Elizabeth Barr, no problem. Thanks for your help!

Out of curiosity, is the other page you're experiencing this with in the same space or under a different space?

Hmmm. So it might be something with how the specific space is set up/the permissions for that space. Are you an admin for the space?

Maybe some of this documentation can assist: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/manage-your-account-permissions-in-confluence-cloud/

Sure, I'll go through the documentation.

Thank you!

Like Elizabeth Barr likes this

Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

1,096 views 21 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you