I am unable to add images while creating a knowledge article

Dilip_Hundekari April 20, 2022

I am creating knowledge base articles with screenshots as user guides. I am unable to copy/paste an image or even insert an image in the article. 

I don't even see the insert image icon on the top ribbon.

1 answer

0 votes
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2022

Hi @Dilip_Hundekari . Can you share a screenshot of what you see when editing? What permissions do you have (are you an admin)?

Screenshot 2022-04-20 222128.png

I get the insert image option while creating a new confluence page but in here I don't see the option

Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2022

Hmmmmmm.  And it looks liken the page is not locked down, so you should be able to.

Worst case scenario, you could create a new page under the parent page and duplicate the content you've already added here.

It's not just with this page. I'm working on another Knowledge article. It has the same issue.

Dilip_Hundekari April 22, 2022

Hey @Elizabeth Barr, any update on this?

Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
April 25, 2022

Sorry, @Dilip_Hundekari, if it's multiple pages, I'm not sure what might be causing it.

Dilip_Hundekari April 25, 2022

@Elizabeth Barr, no problem. Thanks for your help!

Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
April 25, 2022

Out of curiosity, is the other page you're experiencing this with in the same space or under a different space?

Yes, it is.

Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
April 25, 2022

Hmmm. So it might be something with how the specific space is set up/the permissions for that space. Are you an admin for the space?

Maybe some of this documentation can assist: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/manage-your-account-permissions-in-confluence-cloud/

Sure, I'll go through the documentation.

Thank you!

Like Elizabeth Barr likes this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
April 25, 2022

Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events