Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to @mention a specific user only in Confluence but works in JIRA. They have the jira and confluence user permissions.

Sangeeta Ben July 23, 2015

5 answers

0 votes
Sangeeta Ben July 29, 2015

I am definitely not getting the same fields for my admin section. Is there anything else I can do to make this work?

0 votes
Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2015

Hi Sangeeta,

The Content Indexing link is under the Administration section farther down on the left-hand menu:image2015-7-27 9:30:1.png

You could use Ctrl+F to search for this on the page if you are getting lost with all the options along the left.

Once you're on the Content Indexing page, click the Rebuild button:

image2015-7-27 9:31:31.png

0 votes
Sangeeta Ben July 24, 2015

admin.png

Guilherme Viana [Atlassian] - I see this but not sure how to go from here. 

0 votes
Sangeeta Ben July 23, 2015

I am not able to see Content Indexing under General Configuration. 

Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2015

It is located at 'Administration' section. Are you using a Cloud instance? Cheers,

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2015

Hey Sangeet,
In Confluence go to General Configuration >> Content Indexing and click on Rebuild. 

Cheers, 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events