I am on confluence 5.5.
I just added a couple of blueprints - Troubleshooting articles and i added a shared links blueprint.
What i observe is that there is a unknown macro widget and unknown macro details appearing.
I did not edit any of the blueprints, in fact it isrecently that i upgraded to 5.5.
Any ideas on how to get rid of this.
I don't know if you are using a Cloud instance or a Server, but I've just found a similar bug report
The resolution for it was rebooting the service.
If you have just upgraded from the 3.X version, you might be facing a wikimarkup issue, but to be sure, please read the following guide:
Another thing that can be is out of date plugins, so if it's possible and available, please update your plugins in the UPM(*General Configuration >> Managing plugins*)
If none of these options worked, please open a support ticket in https://support.atlassian.com.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs