I am getting unknown macros errors when adding blueprints to confluence

Hi All

I am on confluence 5.5.

I just added a couple of blueprints - Troubleshooting articles and i added a shared links blueprint.

What i observe is that there is a unknown macro widget and unknown macro details appearing.

I did not edit any of the blueprints, in fact it isrecently that i upgraded to 5.5.

Any ideas on how to get rid of this.

See screenshot.

RahulUnknown.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

This is now resolved, page properties macro was disabled that cuased this issue

1 vote

Hi Rahul,

I don't know if you are using a Cloud instance or a Server, but I've just found a similar bug report

The resolution for it was rebooting the service.

If you have just upgraded from the 3.X version, you might be facing a wikimarkup issue, but to be sure, please read the following guide:

Another thing that can be is out of date plugins, so if it's possible and available, please update your plugins in the UPM(*General Configuration >> Managing plugins*)

If none of these options worked, please open a support ticket in https://support.atlassian.com.

Cheers 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

1,923 views 25 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you