I am getting unknown macros errors when adding blueprints to confluence

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2015

Hi All

I am on confluence 5.5.

I just added a couple of blueprints - Troubleshooting articles and i added a shared links blueprint.

What i observe is that there is a unknown macro widget and unknown macro details appearing.

I did not edit any of the blueprints, in fact it isrecently that i upgraded to 5.5.

Any ideas on how to get rid of this.

See screenshot.

RahulUnknown.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2015

This is now resolved, page properties macro was disabled that cuased this issue

1 vote
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2015

Hi Rahul,

I don't know if you are using a Cloud instance or a Server, but I've just found a similar bug report

The resolution for it was rebooting the service.

If you have just upgraded from the 3.X version, you might be facing a wikimarkup issue, but to be sure, please read the following guide:

Another thing that can be is out of date plugins, so if it's possible and available, please update your plugins in the UPM(*General Configuration >> Managing plugins*)

If none of these options worked, please open a support ticket in https://support.atlassian.com.

Cheers 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events