I am administrator,however, I have not permission to see the page I built ,ironically,the account I invite can do this.

zhang sean September 18, 2012

Today, I try to taste you confluence.As a administrator, I built the page then share my colleague.meanwhile ,he is able to edit this page.so I want to prohibit this functionality for colleague and restrict this page.It occur that I have not permission to access to this page(see attachement),however, my colleague keep editing. I want to know the reason and solution. help you reply soon!

2 answers

0 votes
AlysonA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2012

Hi Zhang,

If you created the page, then you should have access to it, can you confirm exactly which error message you're getting upon trying to access the page (sorry, the attachment didn't come through)? I'd like to confirm if it's indeed a permission violation message or other kind of error.

Cheers.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2012

Depends - look first at the space permissions you have allocated, and then secondly, the page restrictions (note that they are inheritable - if you restrict a page in some way, then any child pages will inherit those restrictions by default)

In both cases, look in the space admin section - first for permissions, then for the list of restricted pages.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events