I am a site admin yet I cannot see all spaces in the Space Permissions page in Gen Config - why?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021

I have been testing a migration scenario from Server to Cloud.  My goal is to test the migration, document it, and perform the same again as a go live migration. When I migrate content I bring in some personal spaces. On the cloud side, in order to migrate again, I need to clear the content.  I would prefer to not have to delete/reset Cloud and add it back, so I tried deleting all the spaces.  When I try to perform the migration again I'm told some spaces exist on the cloud site.  These turn out to be personal spaces that do not appear in the Security/Space Permissions page.  Why is that, and how can I fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
kuldeep Singh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2022

@Rob Horan 

Please check below Space permission for Confluence, if access is not showing here, please add yourself under "Default space permission"  and in under "Individual spaces",

image.png

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events