Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED TO STOP THE CONFLUENCE ENGINEERING EMAILS TO MY CARAVAN EMAIL PLEASE HELP ME STOP THIS 500 PL

Larry Lawrence December 18, 2020

I NEED TO STOP THE CONFLUENCE ENGINEERING EMAILS TO MY CARAVAN EMAIL PLEASE HELP ME STOP THIS 500 PLUSE EMAILS A WEEK PLEASE HELP

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Geoff Mether _Togetha Group_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2020

Hi @Larry Lawrence 

You sound frustrated, lots of emails coming through can annoy - drowning out other important emails.

I'd suggest looking at this article for Confluence Server on Email Notifications you might find that you can change a setting to reduce the number of emails.  Or as @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- suggested, contact your administrator for help.

A short-term workaround, until you can solve the problem, may be to have a rule in your email system that will put all notifications into a folder for you to scan later. 

Good luck!

G

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2020

Please STOP SHOUTING, it's hard to read and many find it downright rude.

We have no idea what a "caravan email" might be, but we can tell you that you need to go to your administrators and talk to them to see what they can do for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events