Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Created Couple of dashboards in eazyBi i would like to show these dasboards in confluence page is it possible ?

Shiva Prasad March 9, 2015

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2015

Hi,

Shiva, as I understand you are using the eazyBI JIRA Cloud add-on. Embedding of eazyBI reports is currently available only for JIRA Server plugin (where also the whole eazyBI dashboard can be embedded as JIRA Gadget). 

Unfortunately Atlassian Connect integration that is used to display eazyBI hosted service pages inside JIRA Cloud page has several limitations and one of them is that it does not yet provide possibility to create additional add-on gadgets which could be added to JIRA dashboards or Confluence pages.
We will add possibility to embed eazyBI reports in other pages as soon as Atlassian Connect will support this functionality.

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

shiva prasad March 9, 2015

When could we expect this functionality...

Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2015

We have discussed this with Atlassian Connect team and expect that in nearest months it will be possible to create additional add-on gadgets which could be added to JIRA dashboards or Confluence pages.

shiva prasad March 10, 2015

Hi Lauma ,iam working on pilot project my manager is asking me a tentative date else please suggest me other plugin which can embedded into jira-cloud . Thanks in advance, Shiva

Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2015

Unfortunately I cannot give more precise estimate than that eazyBI will develop eazyBI gadgets for JIRA Cloud when Atlassian Connect framework will allow such functionality. The estimate is that it should be available in nearest couple months. Currently, as far as I know, only JIRA standard gadgets are available for embedding in JIRA Cloud. Kind regards, Lauma

Janis Gulbis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 13, 2017

I just wanted to add an update to this question. eazyBI Report and Dashboard gadgets are now available in Confluence cloud.

To use eazyBI in Confluence cloud you just have to install an eazyBI add-on for Confluence that will connect eazyBI Cloud with Confluence cloud to allow you to insert interactive reports and dashboards in Confluence cloud pages.

How to set-up eazyBI for Confluence Cloud?

Janis / support@eazybi.com

0 votes

Thanks peter:)

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2015

Yes, Shiva. You'll need to add one report after the other though, not the whole Dashboard. 

First go to each of your reports and extract the embedded code, like this:

eazyBI.PNG

Now go to your Confluence and add a Markdown or HTML macro, paste the embedded code from eazyBI and that's it smile

You can "play" with how your Confluence pages looks like to make is similar to the Dashboard in eazyBI or even better (since you can manually change widths of the reports).

Hey iam getting the below error "Embedded reports are not yet available in eazybi for jira cloud " Thanks, -Shiva.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events