Hyperlink Color needs to be more distinguishable from regular text

Randy Oh July 31, 2013

I'm not sure exactly when this happened, but recently, the confluence color for hyperlinks texts seems to have gotten to be a darker blue. I can hardly tell what's a hyperlink and what's not.

Is that something controllable by our own IT dept that maintains confluence? See the attached for an example.

2 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Christina Schantin [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2013

Iam not sure, if i understand the problem correctly. I will explain, how to change the link color. You can change the link color for a specific space or for the whole system.

For a specific space: you have to be space administrator for that:

• open one page in a space
  • go to space administration
  • open look and feel
  • open color scheme
  • select custom color scheme and edit the colors

whole system: you have to be confluence administrator for that:

• go to confluence administration
  • go to color scheme
  • edit color scheme

I hope, that will help you.

Randy Oh July 31, 2013

That definitely helps! I will forward this on to our internal IT team. Thank you.

David García April 8, 2020

How does this work when wanting to change the color of a hyperlink for a single page? I'm using HTML and CSS and unable to change the color of the hyperlink without having to change the link color schema for the entire wiki space/system.

Like Angela likes this
Ken Carlson October 12, 2021

I am having a similar problem to David above, but in my case, I want to change the link color for only one specific link - not a whole Space or even a whole page.  I have a Title (white text on blue background) that contains some hyperlinked text.  The color default makes the text nearly invisible against the background.  I want to keep the hyperlink, but override the default link color to keep the text white.  Any ideas?

0 votes
Christina Schantin [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2013

if you want, you can vote for my answer B-)

Randy Oh August 7, 2013

voted for it. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events