Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Html macro "macro 'html' is unknown" error

Tristan Howell June 7, 2016

I went in and enabled all 8 modules for the "Confluence HTML Macros" and then went back and tried again with all modules labeled legacy disable and left the rest, each time I got an error when pulling up the html macro that I have displayed below. It says "The macro 'html' is unknown. It may have been removed". What am I doing wrong here? I'm running version 5.9.7.html error.PNG

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

Perhaps perform a reindex of the application? Also consider disabling and enabling the add-on entirely.

Thank you, it's working now.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

@Tristan Howell, can you indicate which fix solved the issue? I'm personally curious.

Disabling and enabling again, something I should have tried but overlooked. Thanks.

Jonathan Vezinat March 17, 2021

This worked for me, thanks

0 votes

Attached below, let me know if there's anything else you need.enabled modules.PNG

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2016

Can you show the modules that are enabled/disabled?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events